【職場Email】50個實用英文句子!開場白/建議/道歉/結尾用語整理包!5分鐘搞掂英文郵件!
工作上經常需要用Email溝通,但要寫出一封正確英文文法,言簡意賅又不失禮的Email,就一點都唔容易啦!究竟開場白、建議、道歉或結尾等,要如何才能讓對方感受到你的專業及誠意呢?以下整理了50個超實用的職場Email英文句子,讓你可以在短時間裏輕松寫出專業郵件!
Photo from 韓劇《金秘書為何那樣》
·OPENING 開場白
1.I am writing to request/inform/update/enquire you…
我寫信是要請求/通知/更新/查詢您…
2.We recently heard about…
我們最近聽到關於…
3.Thank you for your letter about…
感謝您的來信關於…
4.Might I take a moment of your time to…
容許我花少少時間…
5.I am reaching out to you about…
我主動聯系您是關於…
6.After receiving your reply…
收到您的回覆後…
7.In response to your letter…
根據您的來信…
Photo from 韓劇《未生》
·APPRECIATION 感謝回信
8.I appreciate very much that you…
我非常感謝您…
9.Your prompt response will be most appreciated.
很感謝您快速的答覆。
10.I would appreciate your kindest understanding/regarding this matter.
我很感激您對這件事情的理解…
11.Thank you for your time and consideration.
感謝您的寶貴時間。
12.Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
再一次感謝您的承諾及支持。
13.Thank you very much for everything you've done for us.
非常感謝您為我們做的一切。
Photo from 韓劇《WWW:請輸入檢索詞》
·MAKE APPOINTMENT 預約會面
14.Could we meet and discuss…?
我們可以見面討論關於…?
15.Would it be possible for us to talk about…
我們能否討論關於…
16.Would you arrange a formal appointment for us?
您能為我們安排正式見面嗎?
17.I'd like to make an appointment to…
我想預約…
18.When is it convenient for you?
什麼時候會較為方便您?
Photo from 韓劇《觸及真心》
·RESCHEDULE APPOINTMENT 更改會面
19.Would you like to reschedule the appointment?
您要重訂會面時間嗎?
20.Could you change the schedule for me?
您能幫我更改日程嗎?
21.I would appreciate it if you can reschedule…
我很感激如果您能重新安排…
22.I am afraid we need to put forward/postpone/delay/reschedule…
恐怕我們要推遲/延期/延後/改期…
23.I regret to notify you that I will have to reschedule our meeting.
很遺憾地通知您,我們需要重新安排會面。
Photo from 韓劇《觸及真心》
·REQUEST 請求
24.Could you possibly tell us…
您可否告訴我…
25.Could you please send me…
麻煩您可以寄給我…
26.I would be grateful if you could…
我會非常感謝如果您能…
27.Please keep me informed on the matter.
請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。
28.We would be grateful if we can hear your reply by….
我們希望能在…前收到您的回覆。
Photo from 韓劇《Start-Up:我的新創時代》
·RESPONSE TO REQUEST 回答請求
29.Attached please find the…
附上關於…
30.Enclosed is the information you requested.
您需要的資料在附件。
31.You can learn more about this at…
您可以在…了解更多詳細資訊。
32.Thank you for your inquiry/interest regarding…
謝謝您的詢問/興趣。
33.If you have any further question, please feel free to contact me.
如果您有任何問題,請不要客氣與我聯系。
Photo from 韓劇《奔向愛情》
·SUGGESTION 建議
34.My proposal is that…
我的建議是…
35.Here is what I propose…
以下是我的建議…
36.With regard to your enquiry ,we advise that you…
關於您的詢問,我們提議您…
37.We have come up with a great solution.
我們提出了一個很好的解決方案。
38.In response to…,may we suggest you contact…
關於…我們建議您聯系…
39.As we discussed on our call…
就我們在電話討論的事…
40.Further to our meeting last week…
根據我們上周的會面…
Photo from 韓劇《未生》
·APOLOGY 道歉
41.I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
對於造成您的任何不便,我感到抱歉。
42.I would like to apologize for…
我想就…道歉。
43.Please accept my honest apologies for the…
請接受我的道歉…
44.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.
希望不會為您帶來太多的麻煩。
45.We reiterate that we will make every effort to avoid any similar mistake(s) in our future transactions.
我們重申我們會盡一切努力,去避免未來處理事務時發生類似的錯誤。
Photo from 韓劇《WWW:請輸入檢索詞》
·ENDING 結尾
46.I look forward to receiving your reply soon.
我期待很快能收到您的回覆。
47.We look forward to the pleasure of hearing from you.
我們期待能聽到您的回覆。
48.We hope to be of service to you and look forward to your comments.
以上希望對您有所幫助,也期待您的指教(意見)。
49.Your courtesy will be appreciated, and we earnestly await your reply.
對於您的協助我們將感激不盡,我們將靜待您的回覆。
50.We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future.
期望在將來我們有機會合作。
Text: HolidaySmart Editorial
(小編公告:如果讀者有任何關於美食、旅遊、玩樂、或者任何新奇有趣事物既資訊,都歡迎話比小編們知~大家可以透過Facebook inbox、或者send e-mail到holiday@presslogic.com,直接將資料傳比小編)